A Night of Celebration at Guardian’s 2018 Awards Night
6th April 2018
Our passionate educators are at the heart of each of our centres.
Every year we celebrate all the amazing work our Centre Managers and their teams do with an Awards Night – our chance to highlight the special achievements and bring our family of over 100 centres together.
The Awards Night in March saw Centre Managers from all over Australia come together and celebrate each other’s successes. Here are the winners from the night:
- Claire Penno Memorial Award – Alyce Mardell from Guardian Early Learning Centre – Mulgrave
- Guardian’s Most Improved Centre – Guardian Early Learning Centre – Forde (Centre Manager Ashleigh Bellingham) and Guardian Early Learning
- Centre – Caringbah (Centre Manager: Hannah Barnett)
- Guardian’s Educator Retention Award – Acre Woods Eastwood (Centre Manager: Robert Shin) and Jacaranda Early Learning Centre (Centre Manager: Angie Westerdale)
- Most Outstanding Quality Assessment: Guardian Early Learning Centre – Queen Street (Centre Manager: Emily Pettett)
- Guardian’s Most Occupied Centre -Sweet Peas (Centre Manager: Kate Sutcliffe)
- The Guardian Tough as Nails Award – Kate Wallman (Treehouse St Kilda)
- Centre of the Year Queensland – Jacaranda Sunnybank
- Centre of the Year NSW/ACT- Guardian Early Learning Centre -Bruce
- Centre of the Year VIC/SA: Sweetland Road
- New Centre Manager of the Year: Jessica Posterino
- Centre Manager of the Year- Melissa Hunt from King Street
Congratulations to all the winners!
The Guardian Ambassadors were also announced and we are proud to announce that they are:
- Tony Shatwell
- Casey Redwood
- Hannah Papas
- Alyce Mardell
- Veronica Stevens
- Veronica Dharmaraj
- Sarah Mohan
- Maxine Shuster
- Nicole Sheppard
- Janene Melchior
- Emily Candy
- Kate Sutcliffe
- Melinda Parker
- Sarah Flanagan
- Belinda Agresta-Sylvester
- Melissa Hunt
- Sue McGowan
- Angie Westerdale
We hope our Centre Managers had a fantastic time at the Awards Night – they truly deserve it. Looking forward to next year’s Awards Night.
Looking for the right Childcare Centre for your Family?
Submit your details and a member of our Concierge Team will be in touch to discuss what you need and how we can help you experience something more than childcare.
We'll be in touch soon.